A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Thursday, April 17, 2003

How Quickly Things Change

I have certainly neglected my new budding site over the last week, but sometimes life moves quicker than you are prepared for. Since my last posting I have celebrated my mom's birthday, re-evaluated a few friendships and been accepted to graduate school...what a week! Whew, talk about brain overload. I'm in the middle of a lot of change sin life which is pretty exciting but terrifying at the same time. I'm hoping that the next few months go by with little to no drama to give me time to prepare for all of the real adjustments yet to take place. I knew that I started this blog for a reason, I'll certainly need it to keep in touch with all of the poeple I'm leaving behind. Wow, that sounded sad! But now all of my friends and family have a reason to hit the "big Apple"...maybe I should start thinking about how much I am going to charge for room rentals in my tiny NYC apartment.

But right now I am off to continue the celebration of my upcoming move. Last night dinner, tonight drinks. Viva la Happy Hour!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home