A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

What a fun past couple of weeks I have had! I won't take time to explain the goofy details as each of you who are reading this have already read about the past activities on my friends Barbara and Ally's websites. I would pretty much just retelliong funny stories about booze and funny cakes and weddings so I'll spare the comments. The only comment that I will make is that it is scarily funny how all of our lives are uncharictaristically entwined...we are eachother's social calander...it's nice to have such good friends!

Anyway, life with the new roomie is fantabulous! I forget how chill she is all of the time...it's nice to have so much calm energy in the house. Our third roomie is out of town for a week so we've been able to just hang out together and catch up on stuff. It's fun to have your best friend from high school come back so dramatically into the picture. She's always been there over phone and e-mail but I had forgotten how great it is to have her around all of the time. Now if she could just remember to feed her fish, things would be perfect!

It's a good thing she is back too, summer television just isn't doing it for me so at least I have a bud to laugh with at all of the bad programming. "Dog Eat Dog" and a new "Road Rules" just don't fill up the TV time like a nice shot of "American Idol". It is, however, giving me more reason to hit the gym instead of sit in front of the boob tube...so maybe bad summer programming is really good summer programming...hmmm. I'll ponder that one for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home