A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Alright, I made it back home with out incident, which is good. I have entirely too much stuff so it doesn't all exactly fit but most of it will end up staying in boxes in the garage anyway so no big deal. My mom greeted me with a bouquet of white roses to "help brighten up my room" which made me feel all warm and fuzzy...maybe being home won't be so bad. We certainly laugh a lot and even spent last night cackling at the Designing Women reuinion...those ladies are too funny! The comforts of home are nice too like mommy-made meals and freshly vacuumed carpet...my place was never quite as spick-and-span. Plus, she really looks like she is having fun whem she is Swiffering.

I'm already trying to plan my life for the next few weeks with all of the things that I want/need to do...long list.! I'll get on it tomorrow, or maybe the next day, or....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home