A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Following in Ally's glorious foot steps...

I Have Tasted:
-real Italian wine
-warm cookies and ice cold milk
-homemade tortillas
-satisfaction

I Have Touched:
-soft down comforters
-baby feet, but not grown-up feet
-a snake
-someone's life...I hope

I Have Smelled:
-freshly baked bread
-LUSH bath products
-the rain before it starts
-leftover cologne on my shirt

I Have Heard:
-Streisand...LIVE!
-my mother cry
-all-consuming laughter
-rustling trees

I Have Seen:
-both a Broadway show and a London West End production
-the stars at night, big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas
-my father only once since I was twelve
-the view of the land from an airplane window

I Have Sensed:
-someone staring...and it always freaks me out
-the weather shifting
-something coming
-time standing still

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home