A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

It's official...I'm going to fall in love and marry someone who is old enough to be my grandpa! Okay, maybe this is a bit extreme as we have already established that my limit is 10-ish years and this dude is much older. So old in fact, I think that he is now dead.

Either way, one must admit that there is a definite charm about Dumbledore. He is wise, caring, understanding, full of silver hair (which we know I adore) and has that magic thing down to a science. Still, I must draw the line and declare that I am in no way sexually attracted to Dumbledore!

Take the quiz if you must...it's actually kind of fun!


With Which Harry Potter Male Are You Most Sexually Compatible?

brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home