A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Thursday, July 03, 2003

Okay, so I'm bummed. I'm a little worried about a lot of things, but mainly just a lot worried about one thing. It's hard to keep going on something when everything that could possibly go wrong, does. I'm not really one for long, uphill battles that keep re-salting wounds. I much more prefer one good knock down-drag out fight that leaves a huge bruise that you know will eventually heal. I'm generally an optimist, but today feel very much a pessimist. My glass whihc is usually half full has moved beyond half empty, it has fallen off of the table, shattered into a million little shards of glass that I continue to step on no matter how well I think that I have picked each piece up.

The one thing keeping me going, a quote by Mayta Angelou: "You shall encounter many defeats, but you shall not be defeated." I sure hope she is right.

I promis to feel better on the next post, but not today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home