A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Thursday, July 24, 2003

So, the waiting is over...the money is in...and I am happy!

On a completely separate note: Do you remeber the diary that you kept as a child? I had one in the 6th grade that basically consisted of who I happened to like that day and everything that they did as I stared at them in class. I found it once a couple of years ago and had a really good laugh. Now imagine that you too have found that diary of elementary days passed but instead of ripping up the pages and throwing them out with your old artwork, you decided to post them on the internet so everyone could see. Well, thanks to a funny gal named Amy, we now have the chance to peer into the mind of an average 3rd grade girl and her daily trials and tribulations. And thanks to her friends, all of the entries have voice and artwork...it is too cute!

Take a peek and reminisce...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home