A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Friday, July 25, 2003

You will live in Shack.
You will drive a silver Toyota Corolla.
You will marry P. Diddy and have 2 kids.
You will be a Wedding Planner in Georgetown

Analysis:
P. Diddy keeps me and the children out of the city because he wants his family to grow up with a love for nature and great Southern manners. Obviously, my house and car are all "weekend" fair as our real home(s) are lavish and full of man servants in tight clothing who fan me and bring me cocktails. Of coure I keep my wedding planner job just as something to do because I love it and it reminds me of the day that P. Daddy (as the kids call him) and I were wed in holy matrimony and the Cristal flowed freely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home