A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Friday, August 01, 2003

Summer Fun Day

Yes, that is the official name of the half-day celebration that the little computer company that could has planned and is paying for. All of my work buddies and I get to spend the day out on beautiful Lake Travis with free food and drink wasting the afternoon away. One of the perks of working for "the man" is paid fun for sure. Anyway, we get to head out of the office at noon today and that is always cool. I must admit that I work with some pretty crazy people so there should be plenty of stories to tell about it later. Other than that, The Way We Were is playing at the Paramount this weekend and I am so excited. I plan on seeing it once but, as an addict, it may not be enough and they are showing it three times...I wonder if I can resist? We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home