A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Well, it's Wednesday night and I am at home with the family. The last couple of days have been good. Lots of last minute preparation on my part. I've been running around trying to get things organized, still haven't packed, but I'm getting closer. My new computer arrived which is great and I've got my friends around which is also cool. I spoke with my roommate to be (finally!) and she seems cool, I mean, as cool as you can tell someone is over the phone. She is studying to become a dentist so that should be interesting. I guess if I had to choose a medical kid to room with, a dentist isn't a bad choice. There is absolutely no chance of coming home to, oh, I don't know, a cadaver. Just dentures. And that, I can handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home