A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Friday, September 26, 2003

Today started out like any other day but ended with this!

Elly and I headed on up to Rockefeller Center to try and do some shopping at the Izaac Mizrahi Target store they have set up. After that we attempted to get jobs...still no luck...and then decided to stroll around Times Square for a while. We decided to go see a show and got in line at the TKTS booth in Times Square only to find out that they only take cash. So we ended up going into a bunch of theaters trying to see if they had any reasonably priced tickets for tonight's show. They all said no but we did find out about great student discounts that we can get to see some great shows. Almost defeated we decided to head on over to Billy Joel and Twyla Tharp's Movin' Out, turns out that they have student tickets that they offer during the week, but by chance they had two for tonight's show. That meant that we got in to see the show for $30...in the front row! Let me tell you, I have two words for this production, a-mazing! We literally got hit with sweat by the dancers (I know, kind of gross but kind of cool!) The bodies on these people were unbelievable as they danced around for two hours of awesomeness on the stage. The best part, the cutie who plays one of the main characters was totally eye-balling me all night. At one point, as he was dancing in front of me right on the edge of the stage, he reached down, grabbed my hand and kissed it!!!!! COULD YOU JUST DIE!!!!!!!!!! It was so great! All of the ladies around me were giggly and kept looking at me after that, so jealous I'm sure. After the show Elly insisted that we wait by the stage door to get autographs so we did. And when the cutie who kissed my hand came out he says..."Hey, I know you, the front row," then he smiled and winked and signed my book. Honestly, if any of you come to New York, you have to see this show. I don't promise any kisses but I do promise one hell of a good time!

Today's Star Siting:
Naomi Judd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home