A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Sunday, September 21, 2003

What an amazing morning! I woke up early and met Shaunna, then we headed up tp Central Park to sit in on a free talk by the Dalai Lama. It was absolutely amazing. They told us that the estimate was 100 thousand people, and I certainly believe it. There were people as far as I could see...and as I was leaving there were even more. Richard Gere introduced him, apparently he was a major player in getting him here. Anyway it was just so cool, there aren't many people in the world who can say that they saw the Dalai Lama, I feel special.

Oh, and I went and saw this girl sing the other night (a friend of a friend kind of thing) and she was so cool. Her name is Mairead and she is an Irish mix of Sarah McLaughplin, Melissa Etheridge and maybe a touch of Jewel and Ani DiFranco. She was cool enough for me to buy her CD which I promise to let the gang listen to over Christmas...or when you come visit!

Now I am preparing to make a yummy dinner and sit infront of my tv watching the Emmy Awards. Enjoy your Sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home