A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Sunday, October 05, 2003

Fall has officially found its way to New York City. For a brief moment I thought it was just a phase that would blow over and I would still be able to get some use out of my tank tops, but alas, fall is here to stay. Truth be told, it is absolutely beautiful out today and the breeze on my face is kind of nice. The leaves still haven't changed yet, but they will, and I will bask in the beauty of reds and browns and things that make me think of pumpkin pie and warm apple cider. My plans today include wandering around the village and settling into a cozy little coffee shop to do some reading...not a bad way to cap off a weekend I think.

I spent yesterday with Elly and Joi hanging out in midtown shopping at Bloomingdale's and H&M where I got a totally cute maroon and mauve reversible scarf for five dollars. Fall definitely brings great accessories. I did a little dancing in the street with some vendor at a street fair we stumbled upon and then we ended the day with Frrrozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity. You know, the place from the really bad John Cusack movie...well, the great little restaurant with chocolate oozing out of every nook certainly makes up for it.

Thus begins October, I think it might be a good month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home