A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Monday, October 20, 2003

I'm published!!!

So it isn't the New York Times, but is something I read a whole lot more. For those of you who may not know since I wasn't there to keep you updated, Barbra Streisand released a new album last week, The Movie Album and it is fantastic! I know, I know, I say that about all of her albums but this one really is! Anyway, she was having a contest on her website where you could send in you review of the new album...and I did...and I was chosen and publishd on her website! Of all of the ones printed online, the powers that be will select two for national publication in a syndicated newspaper or magazine...so maybe the New York Times isn't far behind.

So, feel free to take a look at my review online. Scroll down through the column on the far right labeled Fan Reviews. Mine begins with the line "Barbra Streisand's The Movie Album reminds us why we go to the movies..."

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home