A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Well, it is another rainy and cold day in New York. Plus, with the time change, it's dark by about five o'clock now. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't cloudy all day...a little sunshine would be nice, maybe soon.

Nothing too exciting going on, just work and school. The work wackos however, did manage to not pay me for a full week and a half of hard labor so I have to fix that. Who knows how long before I actually see it on my check. Speaking of checks, let's talk taxes...New York is taxing hell! Not only do I have all of the regular taxes but all of a sudden I now have a New York state tax and a New York City tax what the hell is that?!?!? Seriously depressing but hopefully the tax man will give it all back come spring time.

** Star Siting**
John Mayer
(going into the W Hotel in Union Square)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home