A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Monday, November 10, 2003

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

...and feel like it too! The weather has finally chilled and now that the Halloween decor is gone, the Christmas trimmings are taking over. As I passed by Lincoln Center the other day, Santa's helpers were out stringing lights in the trees. I have always dreamt of being in New York during the holidays and I'm already planning all of the fun things that I can do to celebrate: I already have tickets to see the Rockettes at Radio City, I plan to go see the lighting of the Christmas tree in Rockefellar Center (and maybe squeeze in a few spins around the ice skating rink,) stroll by the Macy's windows...the possibilities are endless!

To kick off the festive season, Elly and I went and saw the cutest movie with all of the best British stars...if you weren't in love with Colin Firth before...then you will certainly be after this one! Aside from the ever-looming end-of-semester-madness...this month is looking great!

**Star Siting**
Ben Curtis...aka, "Steven the Dell Dude"
(buying clothes at the store where I work)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home