A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Hey gang, I'm back. Not that I was ever really gone...it just seems as if the holiday hiatus has gotten the best of me and I haven't really felt the need to blog. Not that the fast-paced life of small-town Texas has slowed my enthusiasm or anything--I hope you all heard the dripping sarcasm in that one! It just seems that since I have been home I have done nothing but eat! Not that it is a bad thing really, they just don't make good food in New York I guess because all I want to do here is let my arteries soak up all of the fat I have been missing over the last few months...and I take my work very seriously!

There have been a few high points though, however, the ungodly amount of aplique Christmas sweaters I have seen on middle-aged women is not , I repeat, not one of them!

So here are the high points, in a list, because I like lists lately...

*spending time with my best gal pals laughing hysterically at ourselves
*my joint holiday party
*all of my fantastic friends who made the holiday party a much enjoyed annual event
*wrapping Christmas presents
*purchasing a little girl night gown for a cute 2-year old that literally made Babs and I say "awww" as we searched
*repeating the "awww" as we drooled over wedding gowns at David's Bridal
*finding that my little blog is listed under the "those who might buy me lunch" section of a blog that I aspire to be like...thanks Jules, and yes, I would totally buy you lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home