A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Thursday, December 11, 2003

It's my last night in New York before heading home to fill up on family, friends and Texas love for a whole month! I seriously can't believe that I have been here for a whole semester already...to be totally cliche, I really feel like I just got here. I think that I have adjusted pretty well to this place, it does feel like home now. Of course it will be nice to go to a huge grocery store where a loaf of bread doesn't cost $3 and I am seriously looking forward to hitting the Super Wal-Mart and Super Target. There are no "super" things in Manahattan, there is no room, even the K-Mart kind of sucks. (Well, I think that is redundant, K Marts usually suck!) So, I am heading out to see a band in the East Village and share a few last drinks with my NYC buddies before journeying back down south tomorrow...see you all on the flip side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home