A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Just the Facts...

I feel the need to share the numbers as they have presented themselves over the last few days:

Number of hours my flight home was delayed: 1.5
Number of small dogs seen being carried in purses at the airport: 2
Number of aplique Christmas sweaters seen in the last 5 days: 10
Number of hours spent shopping for Christmas presents in New York: 3
Number of hours spent shopping for Christmas presents since returning home: 11
Number of restaurants eaten at since Friday: 4
Number of hours spent working on my final 20-page paper due Thursday: 7
Number of pages written: 4 (ouch!)
Number of times I have been told "you don't love me!" by a saddened 2-year old: 1
Number of hugs and kisses received from said 2-year old: too many to count!

What an interesting few days indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home