A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Thursday, December 04, 2003

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Well, after my first New York City snow on Tuesday, which apparently was just a teaser/warm-up, I am preparing for my first real winter storm over the weekend. The trusty weather men are projecting 3-6 inches of snow by Saturday with a nice mix of sleet and freezing rain just for kicks. I already took some pictures in the teaser snow but no fear, I have lots of film left for real snow pictures. Maybe I can even talk Elly in to making and obscene snowman with me, that is if I venture out in the stuff at all. Oh, who am I kidding, I will be the dork outside running and slipping around while unphased New Yorkers stroll by mumbling obscenities under their breath. I did, however, stock up on food in case I get snowed in...(not likely but you can never have too much food in the pantry!)

So here's to wishing I had real snow boots...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home