A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Thursday, January 15, 2004

As I settle back into life in Manhattan, this is what I must settle into...

Just a quick weather report...

It is about midnight in NYC and I just returned from a fun day out in the city with my friend. Now, I thought I knew what cold felt like but I have been so wrong for way too long. The current tempertature is 2* with a wind chill of -20*...I still can't believe it! What I have figured out though is that anything below about 15-20* just feels the same...like blistering cold.

The funny thing is, despite the wind sweeping the snow around making it look like an arctic tundra and the wind chilling straight through to the bone, as I was watching the snow fall last night from my friend's window and as we walked through mounds of flufffy whiteness throwing snow balls at eachother today, maybe all of the cold isn't so bad...just maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home