A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Monday, March 08, 2004

Such A Tease

After a week of gorgeous weather--the kind where you look up at the sky and it's all blue and glorious and you walk through the streets of Manhattan in just a poncho without your gloves and find the perfect spot to stop and join a friend for cocktails at an outdoor cafe--yes, after a week of sunny skies and downright warm weather, the city has turned and the ugly face of winter has snuck back in. It is rainy and cold and kind of snowy out today and I am so longing for the few days that I experienced for a brief while. The only saving grace is that the other coast is calling my name and I soon will be there to bask in the sunshine. But seriously, if I get there and it is cold and rainy, I may just have to track down mother nature herself and shake her...hard.

**Star Sighting**
Sean Penn
(filming a movie in the village...and surprisingly small in stature)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home