A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Friday, May 28, 2004

So many changes, so little time...

I am officially back online...YAY!!!!!!! It took long enough but I can now surf the net from the comfort of my own room in my pajamas. Seriously, I can't even remember where I left off...oh yeah, the move. I am officially in Brooklyn now and realizing that a commute on the subway actually equals extra sleep which has only enhanced my move. My place is adorable and my roomies kick major ass so, aside from being poorer than I ever have been in my entire life, everything is good.

Summer in New York has offically started and I snagged a Time Out guide to all of the fun (free) summer activities around the city and plan to get started immedieatley. One of the fun events going on at the moment is Fleet Week. What's that you ask? Officially, a time when some military ships dock in New York and let people aboard to tour and take in some military reality. But for me, it's just a nice addition to my viewing pleasure as I am now overwhelmed with tons of good looking men in uniform walking down the streets waving at all of the civilian gals who smile at them in complete, unabashed intrigue.

So that's where I am. Adjusting to my new life and gearing up wedding season back home in Texas. It looks like it is going to be a great summer.

**Star Sighting**
Nick & Stacy...telling some cop lady What Not To Wear at my store on Wednesday. FYI...Stacy officially has the best legs I have ever seen!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home