A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Happy Anniversary!

For those of you keeping track, I have officially marked my first year living in New York City! I can hardly believe that it has already been a year, but alas, the debt and the impressive ability to take subway stairs without losing my breath are true testamants to my growth over the last year. It's been a tough one but I am slowly beginning to remember just how much the good outweighs the bad. I can remember the day that I moved here last year all full of worry and excitement and uncertainty...and then relief when I realized that I could do it. The game is a little different this time around as new challenges keep popping up but I'm dealing with it as I always do. So, even though I have no idea what the next year holds in store, I am thankful for the one past and look forward to what lies ahead!

Thanks to all of the people who have helped me through it...I continue to believe that I am truly blessed with some of the greatest friends in all the land!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home