A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!

Another year older, another year wiser...sort of.

After surviving the most exciting weekend I have had in, ummm, forever, today is officially my 24th birthday! And in case any of you feared that I didn't appreciate the birthday present to it's fullest, rest assured that my horoscope prepared me appropriately enough:

There's a most pleasant surprise on the agenda -- but if you were up late last night, you may already have received it. That doesn't mean there won't be another coming along today -- but don't be greedy.

Well, to all of the people involved in my birthday surprise, my dreams are sweeter at night thanks to all of you!

So here's a toast...
To another year past and another year yet to come...To friends, family, and the quest for happiness in all of its forms....To sunshine and clear skies and the ability to remember them when the clouds roll in....To each of you from the best of me...My cup runneth over!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home