A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Today's Tidbits (cause really, I don't feel like writing a novel but I feel the need to share just a taste...)

Tidbit#1: As I have always known, when bad stuff happens, good stuff is bound to follow...good stuff found me today....

Tidbit#2: The 4-story Barnes & Noble in Union Square makes me feel good. Like someday, my library will look like that...

Tidbit#3: I saw a man with a bleeding gash on his head today by NYU, and as the other New Yorkers walked by unphased, I put my pizza down and talked to a guy who called 911 just to be sure something was getting done...a sure sign that this city has not stolen my humanity...

Tidbit #3: Mary Kate and Ashley started classes at my school yesterday and though I pretend that I don't care, secretely I am walking through the halls on full alert, just in case, you know, the skinny one says "Hi"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home