A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

How appropriate it is that after spending a fabulous weekend with my Texas lovelies in Washington, DC I return home to find my Official Presidential Election Ballot awaiting me in my mail. I am more excited then I probably should be but eager to add my name, officially, to camp Kerry in the race towards the finish. Absentee voting, if nothing else, means something to me.

Meanwhile, upon returning home I was greeted to a bathroom without toilet paper and two sick roommates who apparantly are cool with dirty asses. I have been informed however, that it is my turn to buy the toilet paper which, of course, completely justifies not buying any while I was away for four days...or doing any dishes, but that is a whole different blog entry altogether.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home