A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

I just finished packing for my weekend trip to reconnect with the ladies in DC. I am so excited to be getting out of New York for a few days! I mean, I looked up and all of a sudden it's October and I am nowhere near where I need to be with my schoolwork and I had to bust out a jacket and buy some new turtlenecks (yes, I wear turtlenecks, and I like it) and I have yet to get my mom a plane ticket for her trip to see me over Thanksgiving and Rockettes tickets are already on sale! So yes, I think now is a perfect time to get away for a few days and think about nothing. Okay, not nothing, I am bringing some reading with me on the bus like a good little grad student. I'm not saying that I am going to read, cause honestly, sleep sounds like a really good bus plan too, but I am taking it with me and that is half the battle.

In other news...I finished the crossword in the New York Metro....I am officially brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home