A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Validation

For the last couple of weeks I have insisted that it has been colder in New York than it usually is this time of year. Not that I have that many years on which to base my research but I swear that it wasn't even chilly in New York until Halloween, but this year we have been chillin in the 50s for weeks now. My friends all think I am crazy usually just reminding me that it is the end of October. Well, this morning on the news before work, the lovely weather girl spoke the words I have been longing to hear..."Now let's see the report on this November-like weather we've been having, hard to believe it's been this cool for October..." That's it! That's all I needed! A little validation in the form of a peppy weather girl! Thank you channel seven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home