A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

This morning in my office my office pal pulled out the new CD he has been talking and drooling about for weeks...he stopped this morning on the way into the office to get it. That's right, he made a special stop to purchase the new Britney Spears album...her greatest hits. Which, by the way, I take huge issue with as I do not believe that our favorite serial marrying girl is worthy of a greatest hits album...she only has four CDs, perhaps she should have made a greatest flops album. Don't get me wrong, I secretely enjoy a couple of her songs as they are fun to kareoke to in a drunken night of excess, but that by no means makes her eligible for a collection of greatest anythings. Although my statements infuriated said office buddy, the other, more sane person in the office summed it up best I think. While thumbing through the cd booklet, which reads like a photo shoot for Maxim tucked away in lovely shimmering silver tri-fold case he leans over and says..."Just like Britney, great packaging, but no substance!" My day is complete...

P.S. I'm thinking or revamping the site to make it a little more, well, me. So, if you come back in the next few days and things look a little different, don't worry, I'm still here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home