A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Today at work I was just about to give up on my boss when I began to realize that he is one of those grown-ups who really doesn't like his mother and I really don't like people who don't like their mothers. Then, out of no where he tells me that the whole week I am off for Christmas soaking up some Texas love he's going to pay me as a holiday bonus type thing. Damnit! Just when I think I have this whole moral high road thing down I am sucked back in by the taunting greenbacks of capitalism!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is it really fair though to dislike someone because they don't like their mother? Some mothers could be really horrible and disliking them would be a sign of a GOOD person, perhaps. Just a thought. Glad you're getting a bonus too...the Austin malls better watch out as we leave these big city prices! -Rachel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home