A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Everything but the Kitchen Sink

I am almost done with my last bit of homeowrk for the semester, a long paper on all of the books I have "read" for my thesis. As such, I am on a finals diet. In the last three days I have put the following crap in my body: PixyStix, oreos dipped in peanut butter, cashews, oreos dipped in milk, chicken fingers, crackers and cheese, a $4 chocolate cupcake from Dean and Deluca, french fries, honey almond black tea, biscuits and honey, a Pepsi with a Coca Cola chaser, tacos, potato chips, chocolate milk, canned peaches, mac 'n' cheese, strawberry popsicle, and more Pixy Stix!

If you don't hear from me soon, it's because I am in a sugar coma on my floor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home