A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Friday, January 14, 2005

I realize that I am behind as January is now half done with, but I just got copies of some of these pictures from New Year's Eve back and every time I look at them I can't help but think just how fucking awesome my friends are and how lucky I am that my girls have my back even though I am all the way up here. Much love ladies! (And welcome back Ash!)


my girls Posted by Hello


Those sweet Texas ladies!Posted by Hello


Martinis all around! Posted by Hello

And, in case you worried that Texas had softened me, be not afraid. I'm still Brooklyn Street!


Play on Playa! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would just like to point out, for anyone who cares, that the feathers/hats were provided by the bar and were not a fashion choice that we landed on as a group.

    Just so you know.

    -Rachel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home