A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

In honor of Black history month....
My office is adjacent to a music production office of the R&B/Rap/Soul variety. I have never spoken to any of the brothas who work in the office but I pass them in the hall and I hear them blasting music and laughing out loud through the wall on a pretty regular basis.

I now know that they have a water cooler.
How you ask...oh, let me tell you how.

As I was walking to the ladies room yesterday I saw one of the brothas on my way. He was in the stairwell, standing inside of the janitors closet with about three of those big five-gallon water cooler jugs. He had a tube attached to the nozzle of the sink inside of the closet and had the hose running into the top of one of the jugs filling it full of "natural spring water" directly from the sink and then was rolling the big jugs back inside the office on a chair.

What people don't know, won't hurt them I guess.
Just like Black folk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home