A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Confession
Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I have broken one of your precious commandments. I watch Newlyweds. (No, that's not the broken commandment!) You see, the problem is, in watching that show I have begun to covet another woman's husband. I know it's wrong and I have tried to fight it. But alas, the Nick Lachey, he is too strong.

I don't know if it is the way that he balances the manly duties like mounting a flat screen TV until his KNUCKLES BLEED or the way that he insists on installing a whole new backyard of sod in a single day or how passionate he his about his little sports teams and how it evens out with the sensative lovey-dovey things he does like planning extravagant anniversary celebrations or romantic getaways and singing at his grandma's wedding...and those dimples and blue eyes. Even pre-teen girls are offering up their phone number to this guy! Plus, he is so patient, with certain people.

Oh Holy internet I am trusting you with my littel secret. I promise to do some hail Mary's before our next visit, but I don't promise that they will cure this burning lust inside that is way above 98*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home