A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I hate the fucking New York City transit system! After two and a half fucking hours I am finally home! I hate fucking MTA drivers whose whole fucking job, last time I checked, is to get me home or tell me that the fucking train is not going to run because the fucking power has gone out. But instead, the lame asses that are the MTA drivers choose to make me stand on the platform for forty-five fucking minutes until some lame driver finally decides to say "Hey, what are you guys waiting around for? Don't you know that the power is out on the WHOLE line and there are no trains running?" No, Mr. Smart ass, I didn't know that, because no one fucking told us! Just me and the hundreds of other people thought it would be cool to hang out under ground instead at home. And since the trains are broken, I officially hate fucking New York City cab drivers who, after forcing me to wander around and stop at some shady mini-mart ATM and pay a fucking fee to get cash for a ride home, refuse to take anyone back into Brooklyn because they fucking suck and are only going back to Manhattan and then, AND THEN, they pull away while a person is standing with the door open and fly down the street with the door blowing in the wind like they're in some fucking action movie! Which leads me to hating the fucking new York City bus system who tell you to go to the corner of 5th Avenue and Pacific street to wait only to find that the fucking bus stop is no longer an active stop! So you have to walk to some other shady stop in the middle of the night and wait another forty-five minutes for a bus that is swamped with tons of other Brooklynites who also hat the fucking New York City transit/cab/bus system! If it wasn't for the fact that I have some leftover Godiva truffles in my apartment that treated myself to yesterday, I am certain I would fucking hate life. As it is, however, I only hate anyone related in any way to the fucking New York City public transportation system who raised my monthly fair to almost eighty-dollars and then lets their trains break down twice in one week cutting off service for millions of people. FUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home