A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Shirt Talk

The message t-shirt craze has been out there for a while. And while I will admit that I am so over the "I Slept with Ashton" t-shirts or the teeny-bopper "Princess" or "Brat" t-shirts, I do like a shirt that speaks something about you. Perhaps it really isn't even possible, since these shirts are mass produced for anyone who cares, but I think that if you find a shirt that speaks about who you are as an individual and not as a marketing/fashion clone, then it can be kind of fun. I have a hot pink shirt that has the word BAADASSSS across the chest in black letters...and I love it! Granted I have to be in the proper mindset to wear it out on the town, when I do, it means something to me, makes me walk a little taller, toss my hair a little more. And then there is the Soul Sistah shirt I have, that one just keeps it real, tells you a little bit about where I am from.

And then there are these: Ones that might just have to end up in my closet...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pretty self explanatory...at least I hope.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The best friend brought this one to my attention. You see, even though my bosom draws a bunch of attention, I don't so much like it...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And what gay man, I mean, completely heterosexual woman who happens to enjoy talented singers, wouldn't like this one...it's who I am after all, a Barbra freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home