A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

This is my horoscope for today...(I hate it when those things are so accurate, it's kind of unnerving):

Goals and security needs are a focus in your life at this time, and there are challenges aplenty where such things are concerned. You are starting to get a little busier, so get some extra rest whenever you can. Make sure you keep yourself in peak condition. If you meet your deadlines you can expect to reap the rewards.

So that is basically my life at the moment...things are moving fast and I feel like my tired little body can hardly keep up. I've got all of these "goals" and "security" issues to deal with and it's making me a bit frantic. I'm just trying to breath and go "one day at a time" as I have been told to do. My plans for March are still the same, it's just going to take a little more focus and energy than what I was giving. Here's to fighting the good fight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home