A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Famous Faces
I have recently fully embraced my fangirl tendencies. Therefore, I have pictures. Just a few shots I had taken in the brief moments I spent stumbling over my words trying not to sound stupid talking to normal people who just happen to come in to my home via TV and radio. Kind of fun, for me at least....enjoy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Ben Stiller doing his best Zoolander face after his play at the Public Theatre.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There's a story behind that weird look on "Claire Huxtable's" face and it involves the keen ability of another fan clicking that picture at the exact moment Phylicia Rashad said "uh-oh" to my dropped playbill.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And that's me and the Cheno as she was signing my CDs at her release party.

Only in New York...sigh...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Lars said…

    Awesome pictures!

    I may be male, but I like to consider myself a fangirl :-)

    A very considerate fangirl, but I'm a fan of the stagedoor!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home