A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Monday, May 02, 2005

It's Official

I bought a plane ticket home today. One way. Non-refundable. New York to mamma's house.

I told the boss I was leaving today. Three weeks notice and replacement hunting already in progress.

I sent an e-mail to all of those I care about sharing the news. There is no turning back, only moving forward.

The feelings are mixed...intense...sad...relieving. But I've made a decision, despite the amazing amount of work that needs to be done, my last thirty days in this city will be down and dirty, balls-to-the-wall, "no day, but today" kind of days.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HOORAY - can't wait to have you back in A-town! :) Enjoy your remaining days in NYC!!

    -Lindsey

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't wait until you're home, but really...what an experience to live in NY for a few years. So Cool. Enjoy the last month! - steph

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    By the way- have you heard Bowling for Soup's song "come back to texas"? - steph

     

Post a Comment

<< Home