A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Today was my last day at the office. My boss brought me a bag of black and white cookies as a little New York treat to send me off. My other roomie moved out all of her stuff today and will be driving herself to her next gig tomorrow. It's just me in the apartment with a semi functioning tv (thank goodness for internet) and my clothes in a suitcase as I have already sold my dresser. I've got boxes to pack over the next few days and the random cleaning that comes along with the moving out process. Other than the crazies at my bank, things are moving along pretty well. I'm really looking forward to the week ahead, it will be nice to have some time to unwind and enjoy the city before I go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home