A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I have to be at the hospital tomorrow morning by 6:45 AM for surgery number two on my foot. For a person that is so utterly grossed out by feet, the irony of me having to go to a foot doctor and have people I don't know touch my foot for hours is just painful to think about. Luckily I got a good dose of funny tonight with all of the girls at happy hour and then a happy hour continuation full of good food and side pony tails. Don't worry, there are pictures. And once I emerge from the vicadin haze and am once again allowed to walk they will be proudly posted on this here blog for all of the internet to enjoy. See you a couple of days, I know that the anticipation of the photos will be great...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home