A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Friday, July 01, 2005

If being unmotivated were an Olympic sport, I would have the gold medal all wrapped up. It is two thirty in the afternoon and I am still in my pajamas watching bad daytime programming on the television. My sinuses are still not my own and the sheer boredom of life in small town Texas sans a car is going to be the end of me. Thank goodness for a long weekend coming up, a few days harassing my family should be entertaining. And tomorrow night is BBQ and a sultry R&B music concert featuring the bottom slice of my make-out sandwich. The top slice, well, he's taken, but there's no harm in looking.

Here's to making lemonade out of your lemons...or some other uplifting food analogy like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home