A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

My friend Sarah never reads my blog. I know this because she has told me so on more than one occasion. I also know this because anytime my friends and I are talking about our lives Sarah is usually clueless. Since most of have fallen victim to sharing our lives with the world via the internet we are all caught up on each other's major life moments at all times. Except Sarah of course.

Saturday was Sarah's 25th birthday. She made us all fondue (like a good birthday girl) and we had snow cones laced with rum. The girls sat on her bed and rumaged through her old photos and laughed out loud at how we all looked seven years ago while the boys watched boobies on television in the other room and then claimed that they were bored (I will never understand the male brain). The party was low-key and laid back, just like Sarah.

So in honor of the birthday girl I am posting her photo on my blog, since she'll never know I did it anyway. (And as a half-assed shameless ploy to get her to read it!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That candle totally played Happy Birthday..only the best for Sarah!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sarah,

    Singing candle, birthday shout-out and picture on Eb's blog...Lucky! (a la Napolean Dynamite)

    ~Lindsey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home