A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Sometimes trying to make plans is useless. I met up with a life-long friend last night to grab some coffee and then go see a movie. We sat and talked and before long we had closed down the coffee shop and missed three separate showtimes for the movie we had initially set out to see. It didn't matter one bit though because sometimes there is nothing better in life than to sit with someone you care about and talk. Talk about the things that matter and the things that don't. But mostly about the things that have connected you for nearly twenty years and will continue to connect you for twice as many more. It feels good and my heart is happy. Those are the types of moments I will remember forever.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger danielle said…

    i completely understand. moving out of state has given me a lot of chances to do that this week and it's been great. more times to treasure and remember :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home