A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

They Were Robbed
Once again, the damn red states snuck in and stole my happiness. I neglected to use my God given right as an American citizen and television viewer and each week let my belief in the good of the American people decide my fate. Until tonight my faith had never wavered. But alas, the people let me down. John and Charlotte were not crowned King and Queen of the dance despite being the best couple since the beginning of the competition. But I don't care what the final outcome was. John and Charlotte were definitely the best couple on Dancing With the Stars. That soap opera girl that won only did because of her General Hospital groupies. If the Seinfeld groupies had come out in full force then John, aka "Peterman," and his partner would have been crowned the true and ultimate winners. Next time, it's a grass roots by the people push and I'll register the voters myself if I have to and I won't sleep until justice is served. I have the ability to decide who the best celebrity ballroom dancer is and no one, not even ABC soap watchers, are going to steal that from again.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Gina and I think it's just because everyone loves a comeback story.

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Stereoette said…

    SEE ?? And that is why i didnt watch! I KNEW that skinny little no-talent wench would win!! ARGHHH!!!!!!!

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's those dresses she wears! steph

     

Post a Comment

<< Home