A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Rita Re-cap
Rita, Rita, Rita...problematic indeed. The birthday weekend was less exciting than we had planned in so many ways. I still made the trip up to Dallas to be with Rachel which was fabulous, unfortunately no one else did. The Coldplay concert was great and hanging out with Rach and her family is always nice. The other big plans were nixed even though there was no rain in Dallas or Austin and Ginger managed to sleep right through the hurricane. Don't get me wrong, I have seen the news and know that there are millions of people who were not so lucky. It's selfish of me to wish we still could have partied together, if only so Ginger could have worn the birthday beads, but we'll make up for it I'm sure and I am glad that everyone I know is doing well after the scary last few days.

Everything is back to normal now, except for the 104 degree weather (yeah, in September!) and the fact that Sarah is apparantly reading the blog now and trying to correct written wrongs in my comments section. But other than that, all is well, and I like that,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home