A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Gil-less Girls
Seriously, if Lorelai and Rory don't get their act together I'm going to...well, I'm going to keep watching the show but I will whine the entire time. And that's no fun for my mother. The beauty of that show is the mommy daughter banter and there can be no banter if mommy and daughter arean't talking. Sure Luke and Logan can be on the receiving end of the super-fast Gilrmore vocal antics but it's no fun watching them not keep up. I mean really, I need more food binges and sarcasm, less lovey dovey key hunts and move-in phobias. Pretty please!

(/rant)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger danielle said…

    alright, so i'll admit it. i watch gilmore girls. and i love it. tim got me addicted to it, and i couldn't agree more. it's not as fun without the two of them hanging out. maybe next week...we've been seeing steps toward a resolving of issues...

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Ebony said…

    You know, another blog I read had this whole discussion on why people hate to admit that they watch The Gilmore Girls. It's like some secret, guilty pleasure yet it's been on TV for like six years so that means someone is watching. I say own up to the Gilmore love, there is no shame in knowing good TV when you see it. I mean, we admit to watching things like Fear Factor and Laguna Beach and this is much cooler!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger timothy said…

    danielle, I have no idea what you are talking about. I have never watched... what's the name of the show again?!

    ...and Rory just needed to get out and stretch her legs a bit. She's been under the protective wing of Lorelei her entire life and needed to see what the other side was like! Now that Richard is upset about the whole thing, it'll turn around soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home