A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I guess I should finally tell the internet my good news...

I have a job!

But I am going to work on not talking about it too much here in great detail becasue the last thing I need is to get dooced. I'm pretty sure that the college loan sharks won't buy that as a valid excuse for not giving them back their money.

I start next week and am in thesis hell until then for an end of the month deadline--the fun just keeps on coming. Thanks for all of the words of encouragement during the dark days of unemployment, they helped more than any of you will ever know.

Much love to you all...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger danielle said…

    congrats on the job! it was great seeing you this weekend and you bet that next time i'm in the area i'll be stopping by your office.

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HOORAY FOR JOBS!!!! CONGRATS, EB!

    ~Lindsey

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Yay a job!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home