A Rose In Bloom

Better than I could be. Not as good as I’d planned.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My future's so bright...

I gotta wear shades!

Thanks to Sarah and her cell phone that, unlike mine, actually allows you to send the picture once you've taken it, I have a shot of Rachel and I scanning the crowd looking for Gwyneth and Apple at the Coldplay concert. Because really, I only went to the concert to play a little game of six degrees of separation since Chris Martin is married to Gwyneth, whose mother is Blythe Danner, who starred in The Prince of Tides and Meet the Fockers with the one and only Barbra Streisand--it could have been my chance! But alas, I had to settle for some amazing music, five dollar nachos and really great company. I think it was a pretty fair trade.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I like that Sarah's head is in the picture too, as a shadow on my shirt!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home